// Our Project Experience
Over our past 15 years, CORE has successfully delivered hundreds of IT Projects and IT Professional Resources in the following areas:
- Verticals: Aircraft Maintenance, Forestry Management, Freight and Courier Management, Fundraising, Health Care, Human Resources, Insurance Claims Processing, Insurance Policies, Investment Portfolios, Manufacturing, Offender Management, Payroll, Retirement Systems, Underwriting, Voter Management and many more...
- Mainframe/Mini Hardware: IBM AS/400, HP e3000, HP-UX, OpenVMS, Unix.
- Desktop/Mobile Hardware: Windows, Linux, IOS, Android, Blackberry.
- Databases: DB2, Informix, MS SQL Server, MySQL. Oracle
- IT Resources Specializing in: Software Development (Java/.NET), Mobile Application Development, Software Testing, E-Business Application Developmen (CLF, WCAG 2.0), Project Management, Business Intelligence, Legacy Application Modernization, Data Warehousing, Data Conversion, Technical Writing, Business Systems Analysis.
// Our Mission
Our mission is to be the leading provider of IT professional services in the National Capital/Ottawa/Gatineau Region.
While doing so, ensuring our solutions are reliable and that out clients continue to be updated with current Information Technology trends as they evolve, and to provide the solutions they need to modernize their business applications.
CORE IT Consultants is a division of CORE Software Corp., a privately-owned, Canadian company that has been serving the public and private sectors since 1997. The company currently holds various Canadian Federal Government contracting vehicles including Top Secret security clearance.