Legacy Application Modernization Solutions
Legacy applications and databases serve critical business needs, as the valuable information assets of any organization. However standards,
technologies and applications always evolve with time, trapping information in systems that have long become obsolete and inaccessible.
Migration can mitigate information loss since it enables key information to be moved to a newer, more open environment, thereby enabling
cross-platform functionality. A process that essentially strives to safeguard an organization’s central repository of information, migration
also facilitates a more structured and enhanced business cycle.
//Benefits of Legacy Modernizaiton:
- Allows platform modernization without the cost and risk of replacement
- Makes future application updations easier
- Facilitates application consolidation
- Eliminates the need to maintain outdated hardware
- Provides enterprise-wide benefits in terms of simplification, re-use, interoperability, and cost reduction
- Facilitates smoother work-flow
//CORE's Legacy Modernization services include:
- Insightful review and evaluation of existing applications, architecture and system usage
- Minimize risks of the new system becoming a legacy itself through planned, requirements based approach
- Facilitate in the adoption of open architecture that enables continual development and integration
- Integrate existing systems with new Internet driven technologies
- Migrate business logic and systems to new architectures, languages and web-based environments.
- Help maintain systems quality and stability
- Technology Migration
- Platform Migration
- Data and User Migration